[kj] Vinyl limited edition of first LP

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:12:07 EDT 2008

I'm not buying any of these. Either I already have them, and usually multiple copies (everything up to Pandemonium) or I don't want it on vinyl (Hossannass). I love vinyl but most of them weren't hard to find in the first place. I did buy the Extremities versions (all colors) and I felt a bit burned. They are all bent up and no extra thought was put into the vinyl packaging. Plus I never had it on vinyl to begin with.

Chris