[kj] OT: Peter Murphy @ The HOB L.A. June 5th

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 18:54:08 EDT 2008

I have been meaning to see him all these years so this will be my first. I
am sure he wouldn't.
~LB

In a message dated 4/6/2008 2:34:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

He never dissapoints. Last time i saw him at the HOBs David J was also in
the audience.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

I did not know he was playing until I got a HOB presale alert last week. We
got our tickets on the presale but they went on sale yesterday. I thought
some of you L.A. cats would like to know if you didn't already.

Cheers,

~ LB

_http://www.hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?date=6/5/2008&m=6&yr=2008&venue=
House+of+Blues+Sunset+Strip_
(http://www.hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?date=6/5/2008&m=6&yr=2008&venue=House+of+Blues+Sunset+Strip)

(looking at the current state of things)