[kj] KJ in LA

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:57:45 EDT 2008

work, and money [lack of]

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:37:11 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

whys that folky ;(?

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:31:22 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

We won't be able to make the NYC show..:(

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:31:04 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

we hope to see you there then,where ever or which ever bar is decided upon ;) i know it is not totally official,what with the tix not on sale yet,but i am already still excited about it folky ;D btw are you going to the new york shows as well? would be a good idear to have a mini gathering in new york as well,what do you think alex ;)? milinda

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:10:59 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

so which bar then?

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:02:30 -0700From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LASounds like a plan to me. I'm bringing my friend Jim who is also a long time KJ fan of 25 years as well. Mik Raven <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
Perhaps a mini gathering on the cards then? Me and Milinda can represent the Brits!

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.