[kj] KJ in LA&NYC

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:46:40 EDT 2008

hi alex ;)

well you can count me and mik as beeing in or attending the n.y gathering,wild horses wont keep us two away ;D))) and anyone else who wishes to come along,the more the merrier ;)

as you said alex,theres a long time to plan it,where to meet up and all that,i just know its going to be one hell of a great weekend for us all attending n.y gigs ect ;D

milinda ps l.a is going to be a blast as well,i can feel it in my bones,and folky if k.j pull out, we will have a great time anyways,you can show me and mik the sights b.4 we go on to the l.a gathering;D!!

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:40:33 -0400From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA&NYC

Well, we have a long time to plan one, but absolutely -- there should certainly be a mini-Gathering before the NYC shows.

Alex in NYC
-----Original Message----- From: folk devil Sent: Apr 4, 2008 11:31 AM To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

We won't be able to make the NYC show..:(

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:31:04 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

we hope to see you there then,where ever or which ever bar is decided upon ;) i know it is not totally official,what with the tix not on sale yet,but i am already still excited about it folky ;D btw are you going to the new york shows as well? would be a good idear to have a mini gathering in new york as well,what do you think alex ;)? milinda

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:10:59 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

so which bar then?

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:02:30 -0700From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LASounds like a plan to me. I'm bringing my friend Jim who is also a long time KJ fan of 25 years as well. Mik Raven <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
Perhaps a mini gathering on the cards then? Me and Milinda can represent the Brits!