[kj] OT - RE: I'm back...

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Mon Apr 7 07:55:46 EDT 2008

Thanks Pat - You're absolutely right, (at 40 I'm already feeling my age), but I don't think we'll be able to afford to go back in the immediate future. It will take us a while to pay off this trip we've just done.

I expect I'll attempt another IM distance race or two closer to home over the next year or two to beat and improve on my initial PB before I think about going half way around the world again.

Next target race is the world long distance championships in Almere, Holland at end-August. It's roughly 3/4 of the ironman distance.

Jane