[kj] KJ in LA

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 23:41:19 EDT 2008

Even when we go up in flames we do it in multiple platforms** all across the map and
we always also involve "the international community" and "coalition partners"because it
is, you know, immoral, to, um.. act alone/ 'unilaterally.'

**& always start in
someone else's
country first

Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:
Getting stranded at several airports...that's the kind of awesome
productivity and multitasking we've come to expect from the 'States, we
can still only manage getting stranded at once place at a time...

> (did you previously

> write you were flying in?)

> About booking airline flights (in the U.S.), keep in mind that we've

> had 3 airlines

> close up shop just during this last week, with no previous notice

> whatsoever, and

> lots of people stranded at several airports.

> Michael Garcia wrote:

> Well the Hotel wont cost me anything yet. I'm just

> going to reserve it and they have a 3 day cancellation

> policy. No tickets available to buy anyways at the

> moment

> --- bongo wrote:

>> you guys planning stuff are fucking brave if you ask

>> me!

>> On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM, sade1

>> wrote:

>> > Just guesses here,

>> > maybe New York confirmed before LA, and given

>> something prohibitive in LA

>> > (rates,

>> > pre-holiday season availability and

>> airline/shipping/surface transport

>> > rates, etc.) the band

>> > took what they could in LA?

>> > melinda grant wrote:

>> > i have been thinking exactly the same ever since

>> the tour was announced,it

>> > makes logical sence to play in n.y after london

>> and ilogical sence to play

>> > l.a b.4 n.y,was the person who put these last 3-4

>> gigs at the end of the

>> > tour together,pissed at the time LOL it seems so

>> to me looking at the choice

>> > they have made ;/!!!

>> > anyway,it could change again for all we know befor

>> oct,who says they wont

>> > chuck in chicargo even if it makes no sence what

>> so ever to do so ;)!

>> > milinda

>> > ________________________________

>> > From: LONESTYLE at aol.com

>> > Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 02:22:27 -0400

>> > To: gathering at misera.net

>> > Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

>> > That is true about adding another L.A. date. But

>> the whole flying back and

>> > forth deal seems a bit sketchy also? For example

>> the dates of the gigs...

>> > October

>> > 03 - (UK) London, The Forum

>> > 04 - (UK) London, The Forum

>> > 09 - (US) Los Angeles, TBC

>> > 11 - (US) New York, TBC

>> > Flying from London to L.A. does not make sense

>> then flying and doing shows

>> > first in NYC and then going to L.A. You see what I

>> mean? But is it all

>> > backwards? ;) If they do add another night in

>> L.A. on the 10th is fine by

>> > me for I really do hope they come and not pull a

>> big flake.

>> > ~ LB

>> > In a message dated 4/3/2008 4:14:42 P.M. Pacific

>> Daylight Time,

>> > Partyslammer at socal.rr.com writes:

>> date with the box office and

>> Master. They said they did

>> it they won't . I do not

>> and not the L.A. tickets

>> > I think KJ are trying to line up a second

> [...]

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'