[kj] OT: Peter Murphy @ The HOB L.A. June 5th

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 17:34:18 EDT 2008

He never dissapoints. Last time i saw him at the HOBs David J was also in the audience.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
I did not know he was playing until I got a HOB presale alert last week. We got our tickets on the presale but they went on sale yesterday. I thought some of you L.A. cats would like to know if you didn't already.

Cheers,

~ LB

http://www.hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?date=6/5/2008&m=6&yr=2008&venue=House+of+Blues+Sunset+Strip

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'