[kj] I'm back...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 5 09:54:05 EDT 2008

It was definitely 'at which he smiled'.

Wow - Howard Jones has a use!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1
Sent: 05 April 2008 11:34
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] I'm back...

About 2 years ago here in the Los Angeles area i saw Ho-Jo playing at
the Orange County Fair opening for The Fixx and the Psychedelic Furs [in
that order].
After a song, he looked towards us and i held up the "Extremities DAVRE" shirt
I was wearing, to which he smiled & then blurted out the name between songs. I took it he was a fan, too.

or is that at which he smiled....

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

Hey hey hey! No one is ever to blame! ;)

_____