[kj] KJ in LA

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 22:06:07 EDT 2008

Sandstorm,

Either way Hollywood is more of a "de-mess" then it was some years ago.

It is like seeing all the greatness of Hollywood turned into a big club of
idiots and of fools wearing Mickey Mouse and Goofy costumes! HA!

No, it still has it good points at times if you know where to go but a lot
has changed for it's Paris Hiltons and The "Oh God's I have to get into this
club called "Cock sucker!" HA!

Cheers,

LB

In a message dated 4/4/2008 9:54:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,