[kj] [OT] Google maps - street view

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:37:39 EDT 2008

Check the postman....

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote: They don't have the street view on my neck of the woods *spits hay out of mouth through missing teeth*

But I was somewhat pleased to see the Google satellite view of my house is fully hidden by foliage. Once I carve the implant out of my skull, they'll never be able to find me!

Christof hamille wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } wowser

When this first came out the Satellite view was probably 40-50 years old on my house. My neighbors house wasn't even built on the old system. This ..............is..............

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no more walking out in mu underwear

oh well

Chris