[kj] New Amebix tracks, DVD

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 4 16:04:27 EDT 2008

You can pre-order the Amebix Risen DVD via PayPal here:
http://www.toxicwastebelfast.co.uk/Amebix.html

I already pre-ordered -- or as Amebix call it -- "pre-booked" my copy of
the "Risen" DVD, which is 12 British pounds. Plus 6 British pounds
shipping, apparently no matter where you are on Earth, which is odd, and
makes me wonder if they have the shopping cart set up rght.

That's a killer for us low-valued-dollar Americans -- it came out to
about $33 US, still not bad for what it is, but I just hope this does
not become A GEMS OF POWER FIASCO, where people pre-order this thing and
then it never materializes.

-Oliver