[kj] KJ in LA

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:28:48 EDT 2008

Hmm, it's difficult deciding here. I mean, what else is there near Sunset and La Cienega that isn't frequented by dead rock stars and hookers? lol! Aside all the other places that might as well be 'Ritzy's'?

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:56:10 -0700From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LAMaybe the rainbow? we can watch fading and half dead rock stars and 80's glam sluts snort cocaine off tables. In all seriousness now that I think about it, it actually WAS like that the last time I was there! lolfolk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

so which bar then?

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:02:30 -0700From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LASounds like a plan to me. I'm bringing my friend Jim who is also a long time KJ fan of 25 years as well. Mik Raven <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
Perhaps a mini gathering on the cards then? Me and Milinda can represent the Brits!On Thu Apr 3 20:45 , Michael Garcia <sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com> sent: