[kj] KJ in LA

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 20:49:36 EDT 2008

Well if the whole tour flops, come on down to NZ, we'll do a Fear and
Loathing-esque road-trip / Iron-man to Great Barrier, wake Jaz up at
04:00, give him a mike and portable amp and get him to play for his life,
film the whole thing and make a movie.

We'll get Jane to swim across first to make sure it's safe from sharks,
she's used to endurance events down under ;)