[kj] Mick Jones is coming!

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu Apr 3 16:11:40 EDT 2008

No just a group called Scarce and DJ Micheal of Pill. No idea who they are (I think local Boston bands(.

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:25:23 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Mick Jones is coming!

Is speedranch playing, too?

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:31:19 -0400Subject: [kj] Mick Jones is coming!

Only 2 days till Carbon/Silicon comes to the 300 capacity club in Boston. Can't wait! They were on tv in the US this week and rawwwked! Good politics too. Any other news from anyonewho's seen them?

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:46:02 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

i knew that folky,my hair isnt blond yet ;D!!!! milinda ps bono is a anchor!!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:06:29 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

Mel, whopper as in lie? ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:25:39 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

carnt agree with you on that one jon as i think bono is talentless ;P go on then flame me all you bono fanatics ;D!! milinda

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:33:49 +0000Subject: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

very shitty,not whitty.it's like that one where i was working in burgerking and bono walks in and says GIVE ME TWO WHOPPERS........and i said youre talented and your albums are great!

LOL LOL i know its bad taste but jon you carnt half trot them out,very whitty ;D))))!!! milinda

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:04:38 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT: I like turtles

that reminded me of an accident where a lorryload of terrapins crashed into a lorryload of tortoises - it was a turtle disaster.

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:08:18 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: I like turtles

LOL that was amusing brend,i like turtles as well,honest ;) milinda

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:36:43 +1300Subject: [kj] OT: I like turtles

This is a must-see…check out the interviewer’s reaction. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1350 - Release Date: 30/03/2008 12:32 p.m.

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!

Have you played Fishticuffs? Get fish-slapping on Messenger

Have you played Fishticuffs? Get fish-slapping on Messenger

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.