[kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:06:29 EDT 2008

Mel, whopper as in lie? ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:25:39 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

carnt agree with you on that one jon as i think bono is talentless ;P go on then flame me all you bono fanatics ;D!! milinda

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:33:49 +0000Subject: [kj] FW: OT: I like turtles

very shitty,not whitty.it's like that one where i was working in burgerking and bono walks in and says GIVE ME TWO WHOPPERS........and i said youre talented and your albums are great!

LOL LOL i know its bad taste but jon you carnt half trot them out,very whitty ;D))))!!! milinda

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:04:38 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT: I like turtles

that reminded me of an accident where a lorryload of terrapins crashed into a lorryload of tortoises - it was a turtle disaster.

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:08:18 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: I like turtles

LOL that was amusing brend,i like turtles as well,honest ;) milinda

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:36:43 +1300Subject: [kj] OT: I like turtles

This is a must-see…check out the interviewer’s reaction. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1350 - Release Date: 30/03/2008 12:32 p.m.

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!

Have you played Fishticuffs? Get fish-slapping on Messenger

Have you played Fishticuffs? Get fish-slapping on Messenger

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play now!