[kj] I'm back...

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed Apr 2 05:09:21 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm back from NZ & Thailand now, and have finally cleared out the 1000's of emails which had amassed in 5 weeks, (and that's having unsubbed).

Looking forward to the KJ tour in the autumn - have tickets for London so far, but may well pick a couple of shows to go to in Europe too, leave permitting.

Anything else interesting I've missed??

Jane

[P.S.: On Saturday 1st March, I did it, and completed Ironman New Zealand in 15:05:32. If you are interested and have time, you can sit down with a cup of tea and read about it in my blog at: http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/view.php?b=236. It is also possible to watch a video of me crossing the line, (to Boney M), at: http://ironman.com//events/ironman/newzealand/?show=tracker&y=2008&race=/events/ironman/newzealand/&bib=709].