[kj] [OT] Google maps - street view

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:01:46 EDT 2008

yep, it's kind of freaky...but then again, I used to live in a town in the UK that had cameras on every corner, in 1990!

Here is what we found on google...
http://a162.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_9d3e407959abb211e76211a7a64d2191.jpg

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:13:13 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Google maps - street view

wowserWhen this first came out the Satellite view was probably 40-50 years old on my house. My neighbors house wasn't even built on the old system. This ..............is..............hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno more walking out in mu underwearoh wellChris

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:48:44 -0700Subject: [kj] [OT] Google maps - street view

Anyone seen this lately...whole towns have been filmed...my better half has even been captured walking into our apartment! http://maps.google.com/ click on street view, and zoom in...smile, you're on TV! :)

.