[kj] OT: Gallup poll says people with TVs happier than thosewithout

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 11:19:16 EDT 2008

It's funny. TV seems to be at its best and at its worst all at the same time. For every douchebag "reality" show, there is something like Dexter or Southpark to counter it. Rescue Me, the Office, Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, Kenny vs Spenny, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report....yeah, TV is pretty awesome.