[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 29 20:27:12 EDT 2007

It's OK - my favourite 80's PiL record is 'Album' (or 'Compact Disc'...),
but McGeoch did some great stuff on Happy? - Seattle, Open & Revolving,
Fat Chance Hotel, Rules & Regulations - and his playing on the latter song is definitely what you could call Geordie-esque.

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: Not a great album though was it?

*thinks* I've proably not heard it in 8/10 years...