[kj] Inside Extremities

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:00:20 EDT 2007

hi all !

I'm thinking of buing The Bootleg Vinyl Archive Boxes and The Inside
Extremities !
looking through some internet stores I found this, about the Bootleg Vinyl
Archive:

This Killing Joke-approved bootleg box set includes three blistering,
digitally remastered live albums from the 1980s, a disc of bonus material,
and an informative booklet. These albums were only made officially available
by the band in 2007, and this set is the first installment of a series of
three box sets of remastered material.

'series of three box set' !? are they counting Inside Extremities as the
third or are the coming
a third one in the Bootleg Vinyl Archive volumes ?

Also I like to ask! Does anyone know if there is a version of the Inside
Extremities with only
the live disc ? At several internet stores they are only listing the live
disc !