[kj] OT: The Cure

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:59:12 EDT 2007

It seems like they typically play over 2 hours when they come through the US

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:59:58 +0100
From: bawhitehead at gmail.com
To: joker at z6.com; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: The Cure

On their re-arranged North American tour their was one venue that had to guarantee The Cure 150 minutes on stage before they would play. By my reckoning that's 2hrs 20min !!!
What a contrast to The Fall who I've seen play for only around 40 minutes quite often.

Brian.