[kj] Sex Pistols @ the Roxy L.A.

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Thu Sep 27 23:53:00 EDT 2007

Just announced this morning - the SEX PISTOLS playing a
1-off gig at the Roxy here in Hollywood on October 25th. A "dress
rehearsal" of sorts for the U.K. show I'm sure. NO tickets will be sold
to the public - you must win them from the radio station INDIE 103.1
here in L.A. Every time they play a PISTOLS song, 10th caller gets a
pair of tickets. Can't say I won't try - I would looooove to see them in
a small venue such as the Roxy. What a killer show it will be......

http://www.indie1031.fm/

Billy Goat