[kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:54:33 EDT 2007

i even get this and those large--pic has been removed for securaty reasons,there is a choice to just click on notificaTION,TO ALLOW THE PICS TO BE VIEWED,NO PROBLEM,as i use msn,i couldnt get into my inbox yesterday so its down to the sever--HOTMAIL!!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:41:16 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

I think all MSN users are suffering this...I couldn't even get into my email a few nights ago..> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:28:09 +1200> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Wasn't This Already Done?> > What's that program you use to insert the picture jobbies in your emails> Mel, they're giving my Outlook the sloppy shits and are even worse when I> view my mails from work using this webmail piece of shite...I get these> massive <This picture has been removed for security reasons> things with> tiny fonted text wrapped around them...> > So anyway, just stop it, or I'll drop a litre of dye into your facebook> aquarium and turn all your fish purple...> > PS: I'm fucking addicted to that Zombies application...> > >>