[kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:49:59 EDT 2007

oh forgot to add mike,the peel sessions re-mastered would be a great idea to and a dvd with concerts as you mentioned,perhaps plastichead may do in the future who knows

i along with majority are very intreeged to hear what geordies solo album will sound like should be real special,afterall,he is a very original in his style

melinda

From: logvinoff77 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:50:20 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

both pointless releases imo as i don't spin vinyl.re-relasing love like blood with a different cover is also pointless imo, as it is already available as is no way out but forward go...which is the same thing. why don't they plastichead put their efforts into some stuff that would actually sell like those peel sessions remastered or a dvd with concert and video performances? don't get me wrong inside extremities was well put together and i also can't wait for my extremities special edition to arrive. hope we get more info on geordie's solo album and also the emi-remasters in the near future.