[kj] hermes/pandemonium

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:49:48 EDT 2007

I think the S. Man pipped me at the post. I was referrring to that little demon Pan...who according to mythology liked to cause mischief, and to Party with his pipes :)

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:25:52 +1200Subject: Re: [kj] hermes/pandemonium

Pan meaning many, DEMONium meaning…?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of folk devilSent: Thursday, 27 September 2007 4:38 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] hermes/pandemonium

Interesting considering the time. Hermes, who is symbiotic with the art of medicine and 'pan'demonium relative to rave at it's height?

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comDate: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:51:16 +0100To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] hermes/pandemonium