[kj] OT: The Cure

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 08:32:49 EDT 2007

Wembley?...........Thats quite Close to me e e

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:25:43 +0100From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: The Cure
Remebered that somebody had mention wishing the Cure would play on home soil.
They play Wembley Arena on 20th March.

Brian.
On 30/08/2007, Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk> wrote:
My first ever gig was The Cure in 89, when they were arguably at theirbest.3 hours - blew me away. I wasn't prepared for how good it was and nothing's ever topped it, really.Just wish they'd play on home turf. They've done so much in the US andEurope recently and are going back to the States again soon. Stillnothing here.Wem