[kj] Advice on picking up guitar

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 25 20:31:41 EDT 2007

Haha, I thought you might, surprising how many people remember them. I can
barely remember them personally, keep meaning to borrow some of their CDs.
They opened for some pretty cool acts over the years. Trying to get him to
listen to more Killing Joke, knowing what he likes I'm sure he's gonna
love KJ once he gives them a proper try.

Jon's actually gonna loan me a guitar and help me buy one when I decide
to, thanks for the offer tho!