[kj] Advice on picking up guitar

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:58:52 EDT 2007

not to exsperienced here with this instrument,but i can say that years ago,a mate of mine called patrick(whos in a techno ect arrangement of sorts these days0
did buy me an acustic guitar for gift--i loved that sound,and got the blisteres on my fingers determind to learn to play it--mandolin is another--electric..um..ambitious 4.me

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:30:07 +0100From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Advice on picking up guitar
Acustic or electric is down to what youi are aiming for sound wise.
The one big tip I would say which goes along with what the guy you mention suggests is that what puts more beginners off is dont buy a mega cheapy guitar. I've seen a lot of beginners give up after a month or two because they get discouraged as it too hard to play and the action is very higha nd hurts their fingers.

Brian.