[kj] Advice on picking up guitar

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:04:12 EDT 2007

what is advantageous to a beginner nowadays is the quality to price
ratio.
the quality of 'budget' instruments is generally pretty high so you
can get something relatively cheap that won't be a total dog to play.
I think you'd have to be pretty unlucky to buy a gleaming turd

Ooh! gleaming turds...! [sounds of entrepreneurial cogs starting to
tick]