[kj] Pistols in London

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:21:17 EDT 2007

i was not beeing so patronising as you put it,i meely asked you,dont be so touchy tim i did not say you could not have an opinion on any live recordings--where did you get that i idear from i asked you if you have ever seen the pistols live, as from my perspective thats the best way to catch a bands full impact-any band,i dont know your history,you may of seen them in the 90s for all i knew,i dont suppose you have been unwell all your life,dont jump to conclusion and think the worse, my post was not an attack,it was a question but your reply was an attack,chill out hay!!!

melinda