[kj] Trial Suspected Spam:Re: Trial Suspected Spam:Re: Regrets fuck banshees

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:21:00 EDT 2007

Janean Lancaster wrote:

> Ha! That's amusing. Faith is a very overrated album (among fans). And

> I can imagine it wouldn't produce a killer live set. I'll have to have

> a look for boots from that era...

there was a great site years ago basically featuring bootlegs from every
year of the bands existence. I think there were some from the Faith era.
Sadly it got shut down when the mp3 hysteria began along with every
other site that even dared to mention "mp3".

That said I may have one in my collection at home. I'll check during the
week if I remember...

--
PRAEst76