[kj] OT- Alex, Johnny speaks of the Ramones

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:25:14 EDT 2007

Christophe BARRY wrote:

> Alex'n'iPat next time i'll give u a link saying that brit scientists

> invented computers or us found freedom so nice that they sold it to the rest

> of the universe. But for now, blues have cut greens this evening, sorry

> praest, see u in Cardiff.

no skin off my nose, I was in the corner of a pub at a lug meet trying
to avoid it. The looks on Ireland's face at the line-up before the match
was enough to tell anyone they weren't in with a chance. As I told a
rather drunk elderly gent in the toilets; You won't win anything with
that attitude...

--
PRAEst76