[kj] ODIC

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sun Sep 23 23:52:15 EDT 2007

odic,wow that was kinda a cool idea for a fan club thang,more than a fan club.
There's some chapters online,but as i recall a few are not available,which ones i
would'nt know,never had the chance to read the unpublished work,just what was
amazingly available by fan sites,thanks to whome ever got that for us to read.