[kj] OT - off to the Gallows

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 19:52:00 EDT 2007

I can't say I like this band at all -- it falls under the category of
modern stuff that gets billed as hardcore or punk but to me seems like a
really slick, teen, post-Hot Topic version of that. I wonder how they're
gonna be spending the 1 million British pound advance Warner Bros. sent
them.

Similarly, my aunt just gave me a CD from Texas band Flyleaf, who, it
turns out, are Christian alt-rock metal whatever. Blegh.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5zL3dqdxUg

-Oliver