[kj] OT - off to the Gallows

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:30:20 EDT 2007

I've got a mate who's really into these guys and he's non stop saying how
good they are.
Favourites of NME over the last 6 months or so. Whether this is good or bad
I don't know.
Definitely worth a check out I would have thought.

Brian.

PS See the Pistols tickets are coming down in price on Ebay. I feel
strangely compelled to come down for the Saturday gig.