[kj] very OT : Chelsea FC shocker

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 13:05:12 EDT 2007

Holy shite! I've avoided football news (you can do that over here in
Middle America) so as not to see the results of the Champions League
matches I recorded. Two mammoth egos like that always have an expiration
date for their time together.

"Getting nowhere - can't find no way
'cos ego ego taking the fame"
--Exit