[kj] TONIGHT: F-UNITS 3rd Anniv. Show @ Arlene's Grocery NYC * Recording LIVE!

Frank Coleman fbc at 21ca.com
Thu Sep 20 19:08:03 EDT 2007

Of potential interest to NYC Gathering folks. If you come by, be sure
to say hello and we'll have a drink together!

///

Tonight, Thursday Sept. 20th, (one of) my band(s), The F-Units, is
celebrating our 3rd anniversary of our first show at the venue that
started it all for us... the infamous Arlene's Grocery!

We're gonna be recording a live audio CD at this gig, so come out and
bring lots of peeps to make some noise... you just may get heard on the
record.

We'll be joined by the JONAS FIRST DATE coming all the way from Savona,
Italy, to rock their infectious theatrical-punk grooves.

They hit the stage at 10:30pm and we follow immediately after. We'll be
turning it up a few notches... so bring your rock-face!

ARLENE'S GROCERY
THURSDAY, SEPT 20th 10:30PM
http://www.arlenesgrocery.net/

95 Stanton St. (btwn. Orchard and Ludlow)
Lower East Side
New York City

6:30 pm -- Lesser Green
7:30 pm -- David Newbould