[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 09:24:06 EDT 2007

Oh yeah, up to a point the Banshees were great... I just think JuJu was
that point (despite having some good stuff after that). Their "you should
be grateful for being allowed to spend money coming to see us" attitude
used to piss me off though.

Hmm, lemme think of the bands I reckon are better than the Joke... oh,
that's my lunch ready... must dash!!!

Dave in Edinnnnnburgh