[kj] Trial Suspected Spam:Re: Regrets fuck banshees

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 09:13:52 EDT 2007

Well said. I never got to see them, but it's one of my biggest regrets.

And for people to walk out of the Peepshow era gigs - weird, I love that
album. Maybe some people just prefer the old post punk stuff like The
Scream and Juju.

I'm an ex-goth so I love all that mid/late 80s stuff.

Cheers,
Janean