[kj] Regrets fuck banshees

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 01:23:06 EDT 2007

I fear that "The Great Goth Debate" is about to rear it's ugly head once again.....

:D

A L P

Michael Garcia <sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com> wrote: I have to say the majority of their shows wre sleepers
although the Tinderbox tour was incredible. Johh
Valentine Carruthers on guitar. Good stuff

CHeers
Michael
AKA - Wayne Fussy (I'm in a new Sisters Cover band
you'll all be hearing about from another member of the
gathering, in time!)

--- Michael Halsted wrote:

---------------------------------
Saw them on the Peepshow tour. Watching Siouxsie
and Martin McCarrick
skipping around on scaffolding turned my stomach and I
had to leave.

Sold Peepshow and haven't bought anything she/they've
put out since.

Might be missing out on something but each time I
think about it that
image comes back.

Neil Perry wrote:Agreed. One of my regrets is that I
did once waste anevening
watching them. Dull as dish water.

jon chapman wrote:
i would prefer headcount to the banshees.no lie.

myspace.com/jokerjonchapman
fistevens.com