[kj] Jaz starring as.......

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:11:06 EDT 2007

;D))) ok, there good and funny also,hay the other pic was not amongst your
colection the pic that my post was about-rant,only as you said --jaz simi
clone had a bit of a tan--i took you literally,thats why i went on about a
snow white tan,as i saw no typical caramel tan,so
recommending that fake tan stuff :)

there good,exspecially the one titled...........................

just a dodgy period..cheeky :P !!!!

even does the coke like jaz--coca cola of course--coughs ;D))))!!!

melinda