[kj] Jaz starring as.......

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:38:16 EDT 2007

LOL you mean um --white washed tan from the snow?

as far as i can see,the cricket guy in the pic looks pratically white
skinned,i think both him and jaz need to go up a couple of notches with the
fake tan--watch out that they dont get that orange glow and look like they
have been tangod though :D))--

end up looking like that guy who presents

the antiques road show-- his face looks just like an orange all year
around:0!!!

whats his name again?????