[kj] FW: Re: joke dreams

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 18 17:10:37 EDT 2007

It cracked me up, there's some funny ass stuff on that site. "Homo Soap"
has to take the cake (of soap) though...would make the ultimate sarcastic
present.

Maynard's wine gums...? first thought to come to mind is that Maynard from
Tool is an avid vintage wine collector...I won't join the dots with that
one though :)

I've gone off all the sweets and chocolate since turning even more hippie,
watched a doco recently about preservatives, flavours, colourings and
sweeteners. Reinforced what I already knew, it's all shit, whole foods are
the wa to go. Feels like pretty soon the only thing on my menu of allowed
foods will be water and pre-boiled raisins. They are saying even the milk
in NZ isn't the best now. Sigh.