[kj] Everman

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 18 08:55:33 EDT 2007

I once had to do a phone interview with a guy from Mindfunk.
When I rang he said, oh I've just woke up, can you hold on for
a minute? Then there was much rustling of paper, a lot of
whispering, and about 30 seconds of loud snorting noises. When he
came back on the phone he sneezed for a while, then talked
really really fast for 20 minutes with me being unable to get
a word in...

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
If ever there was a reason to quit music (let alone join the army),
being a member of Mindfunk surely is it.

Alex in NYC

On Sep 18, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> Wasn't he in the "Funk/Metal Supergroup" Mindfunk as well?

>>> INTERZONE

>>> http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

>>> http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

>>> http://www.cultcargo.net