[kj] Regrets

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 17:59:16 EDT 2007

Regrets:

Not seeing...

The Clash at the Hollywood Palladium shows June of 1982 and after
Marginal Man at the Cathay De Grande - Hollywood 1984
The Chameleons and The Cure in their prime
The Dead Kennedys 1983 -1985
Raw Power and B.G.K,. at The Olympic 1984
Siouxsie & The Banshees many times
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry 1990 at Helter Skelter

Happy to see...

Killing Joke & JFA first time at the Wiskey A Go Go 1982
Minor Threat at Chatsworth Rollerdome 1983
Boston's Finest F.U.'s many times in 1983-1984
GBH (first tour), Effigies, SSD at Santa Monica Civic
Naked Raygun many times 1984-1990
Articles of Faith, Really Red, at Shamus O' Briens 1983
Government Issue at Sun Valley Sportsman's Lodge 1983
Youth Brigade, 7- Seconds, Stretch Marks and Die Kreuzen at The Vex # 3 East
L.A. 1983
TSOL at SIR Studios Hollywood with big riot followed 1983
Dead Can Dance's first tour 1990 at The Wodsworth Theater
Subhumans 2nd tour at The Olympic 1985
Discharge, Misfits (many times after), 45 Grave, Crucifix and The Lewd, at
Florentine Gardens 1982
Mark Burgess & The Sons of God at The Troubadour 1994
Holidays in the Sun 2001 (San Francisco) at Maritime Hall with Sham 69,
Chelsea. Cockney Rejects, Anti Nowhere League, and countless others.

Reunions...

Bauhaus Hollywood Palladium 1998
Sex Pistols 1996 2 times
The Chameleons UK 2000 at Spaceland

~ LB

In a message dated 9/17/2007 3:42:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,