[kj] Question 15

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Sep 17 13:00:15 EDT 2007

I don't understand you, Pete.

a) Why reply to your own posts (Unless "Flight Bringer" and "Mister
Black" share the same e-mail address)?
b) Why use different aliases - are you ashamed of your own name? By
now, most Gatherers can spot your mails...

This is not a whinge, just curious. I don't mind if you call
yourself "Miss White", "Fart Ringer", "His Holiness", or whatever
that you come up with.

/Per