[kj] Love Like Blood - CANDLE202CD

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 19:28:57 EDT 2007

Thanks for asking, Mel - sadly, no -- no luck as yet. I thought I was
making progress with this one media outlet, but they've sort've gone
silent, and I keep waiting.

But, I can't wait -- I have to find something. So, I'm assuming
they're not interested, and if they DO get back to me, it'll be a
pleasant surprise. I still have a few irons in the fire, but I'm
getting very exasperated with the whole thing. Why must it be so
difficult?

Anyway, stay tuned..

Cheers,
Alex in NYC

On Sep 16, 2007, at 6:47 PM, melinda grant wrote:

> might be alex,then again may not be :)!!

> melinda ps howz that job hunting going for you,any luck yet?

>> From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

>> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>> <gathering at misera.net>

>> Subject: Re: [kj] Love Like Blood - CANDLE202CD

>> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:30:05 -0400

>> There was an alternate release of NWOBFG titled LOVE LIKE BLOOD

>> (red cover with pic of the band circa `85 and -- inexplicably -

>> an Egyptian ankh). Could this be that? Hope not.

>> Alex in NYC

>> On Sep 16, 2007, at 10:09 AM, killingjoke.jp wrote:

>>> http://www.candlelightrecords.co.uk/candleweb/redesign/

>>> candle_upcoming.htm

>>> CANDLE202CD

>>> Killing Joke