[kj] feast of blaze(original).

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Sep 16 00:26:44 EDT 2007

Yup, he wasn’t much chop, didn’t really fit in. Getting Ben Shepherd
(Frankenbass) on bass was the best move they ever made (hence Head Down,
Half, Zero Chance etc
)

Ben and Matt from Soundgarden have done some side projectstogether, Hater
and Wellwater Conspiracy, very different stuff, good fun.

_____