[kj] feast of blaze(original).

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:09:42 EDT 2007

thanx leigh ;) that was a good gathering-- clarendon,well to me they all
were--but then again,if you were not old enough to attend or some not even
born in k.j glory early days,then its not your faults that you missed all
those many--many early shows,your into them now,so better late than not at
all ;-D!!!

melinda--who saw there glory days again and again and again-there were many
opportunities back then ;)