[kj] New Lycopodeia track looking for a name . .

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 05:53:35 EDT 2007

On 14 Sep 2007, at 10:35, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> Something a little more Sci Fi

heroes?
Not short lived though.

That thing with Nick Frost in....?

oh i give up.
I don't want your stupid extra points anyway.
I already have plenty so there :)

> (how is the new computer?)

very good, very sexy (geek) & very fast.
It's got more oompf than my (removes cap, head respectfully down &
observes a minutes silence) G5 so yes, happy bunny but a very
reluctant purchase.

Kinda on topic, I have just made the mistake of playing 30,000 days
'Colour Meets Sound'
I shall have that in my head for days now.
Probably 30,000 (see what I did there...?)

I wish Mr Holywell-Walker would pull his thumb out & do an album.